“Above all, they provide me with sound financial advice, are very professional, knowledgeable and good communicators.”
Barry and Eileen, Retired senior executive
“A couple of years ago I started looking around for a financial advisor that was truly independent.
I expect my financial advisor to be active on my behalf and help me have my money work for me.
In the past I sometimes felt like a “captive” client, where the financial planner would assume that I would remain a client while providing very little ongoing value. I wanted to avoid planners who push products in which they have a vested interest and get paid trail commissions.
I interviewed a number of planners, created a short list and chose Tim and Claire Mackay of Quantum Financial in Chatswood because I felt they are the best fit for my needs.
There are a number of areas I believe Tim and Claire excel in:
- They are active in terms of recommendations and the logic behind their choices.
- They keep excellent records so I know exactly where I stand with respect to my finances.
- They are on the ball. When something new comes into the market they keep me informed about the new products
- They send out a regular newsletter containing valuable background information which helps me understand the bigger picture when it comes to successful investing.
- Their end of financial year reporting is comprehensive and excellent
- They are very responsive and always make time to see me when the need arises.
- Above all, they provide me with sound financial advice, are very professional, knowledgeable and good communicators.
In a world where you get what you pay for, I find that Quantum’s fees are reasonable and I am happy to rate them at a 9 out of 10.”