“I expect my financial advisor to be active on my behalf & have my money work for me”
“Above all, they provide me with sound financial advice, are very professional, knowledgeable and good communicators.”
Barry and Eileen, Retired senior executive
“A couple of years ago I started looking around for a financial advisor that was truly independent.
I expect my financial advisor to be active on my behalf and help me have my money work for me.
In the past I sometimes felt like a “captive” client, where the financial planner would assume that I would remain a client while providing very little ongoing value. I wanted to avoid planners who push products in which they have a vested interest and get paid trail commissions.
I interviewed a number of planners, created a short list and chose Tim and Claire Mackay of Quantum Financial in Chatswood because I felt they are the best fit for my needs.
There are a number of areas I believe Tim and Claire excel in:
- They are active in terms of recommendations and the logic behind their choices.
- They keep excellent records so I know exactly where I stand with respect to my finances.
- They are on the ball. When something new comes into the market they keep me informed about the new products
- They send out a regular newsletter containing valuable background information which helps me understand the bigger picture when it comes to successful investing.
- Their end of financial year reporting is comprehensive and excellent
- They are very responsive and always make time to see me when the need arises.
- Above all, they provide me with sound financial advice, are very professional, knowledgeable and good communicators.
In a world where you get what you pay for, I find that Quantum’s fees are reasonable and I am happy to rate them at a 9 out of 10.”